It also covers the bands used by Amateur Radio (2m/70cm) as well as frequencies used at other events such as auto races, local events and more.
Main features include 300 memory programmable channels, close call RF capture with Do-Not-Disturb, automatic close call detection and tune into nearby transmission, 10 pre-programmed service searches, 10 custom search ranges, channel priority with Do-Not-Disturb, temporary lockout, PC programming, battery save and low battery alert, scan/search delay/resume options, quick and turbo search facility, triple conversation circuit, key confirmation tones, three power options and many more.
This scanner also has a built-in USB charger, which enables you to charge it by using your i-Phone's 3 pin USB adaptor or if you are on the road, you can also charge it by using a USB adaptor, which plugs into the cigarette lighter socket of your vehicle. (USB cable comes with the scanner in a box).
Box includes UBC75XLT scanner, antenna with BNC connector, belt clip, USB cable, hand strap, 2 x Ni-MH AA rechargeable batteries and owner's instructions manual.
*Programming Software is not included*
- 25-88 MHz, 108-174 MHz, 400-512MHz Bands
- 5 / 6.25 / 8.33 / 10 / 12.5 / 20 kHz frequency steps
- Size: 67 x 32.7 x 115 mm (not including antenna)
- 300 channels in 10 banks
- Close call function with notifications for transmissions in the area
- Programmable by computer (USB cable included, not software)
- Custom Search (programming to 10 search areas)
- Quick Search (Enter a frequency and search up or down from that frequency)
- Turbo Search (Increases automatically search speed from 100 to 300 steps per second for bands with 5 kHz steps)
- Temporary lockout (save some channels while scanning over)
- Priority Channels
- Scan Delay (adjustable delay before the next channel is scanned)
- Lock-out (save some channels while scanning over)
- Memory Backup (holds frequencies stored in memory for a longer time if the scanner has no power)
- Notification when batteries are low