Uniden's brand new SDS100E digital scanner receiver is the most advanced scanner to date.This is a first True I/Q Scanner, which incorporates Software Defined Radio Technology to provide incredible digital performance in even the most challenging RF environments.
The SDS100E’s digital performance is better than any other scanner in both simulcast and weak-signal environments.
It is also the first scanner that allows you to decide what to display, where and in what colour. Custom fields put the information important to you right where you need it.
This scanner receiver is also the first, which meets JIS4 (IPX4) standards for water resistance.
Packed full of advanced features such as Close Call RF Capture, Trunking and Conventional modes, Location Based Scanning, Quick Key System Access, PC Programmable using free Sentinel Software and 8 GB microSD Card, this scanner offers a great value for money.
* Frequency Coverage: 25-512 MHz, 758-824 MHz, 849-869 MHz, 894-960 MHz, 1240-1300 MHz
* True I/Q Receiver, designed for improved digital performance in simulcast area
* Rugged / Weather Resistant IPX4
* Improved Ul with 3 contextual soft-keys that change function based on the current operation
* Customizable Colour LCD: User can modify colour and what is displayed in each display field
* Customizable Colour Display
* Trunktracker X
* APCO P25 Phase I and II
* Motorola, EDACS, and LTR Trunking
* MotoTRBO Capacity+ and Connect+
* DMR Tier III
* Hytera XPT
* Single-Channel DMR
* NXDN 4800 and 9600
* EDACS ProVoice
* Location-Based Scanning
* USA/Canada Radio Database
* ZIP Code Selection for Easy Setup
* Close Call™ RF Capture with Do Not Disturb
* 8 GB microSD
* Soft Keys for Intelligent UI
* Recording, Playback, and Replay
* Temporary Avoid
* Fire Tone-Out Alert
* System Analysis and Discovery
* CTCSS/DCS/NAC/RAN/Colour Code Decoding
* S.A.M.E. Weather Alert
* Enhanced Dynamic Memory
* Pre-emptive Trunking Priority
* Fully Customizable Scanning with your own Favourites Lists
* Backlit Keypad
* Channel Volume Offset
* PC Programming and Control
* USB Connectivity and Charging
* Weekly Database Updates
* Free Sentinel Software keeps the SDS100E database and memory up to date
* 3.7V, 5400mAh Li-Ion Battery pack
The box includes Scanner, AC Adapter EU/UK, USB Cable, Micro SD card (installed), Lithium Ion Battery Pack, SMA to BNC Antenna Adapter, Antenna with SMA Male, Belt Clip and User Manual English
*Please note Out of the box DMR, NXDN and ProVoice are not activated. For activation the user has to purchase the activation keys for these 3 systems, which can be completed online from Uniden's server. Purchase instructions can be found in the box.
*For using the trunking technology also when only listening to it, Uniden has to pay royalties and that is why Uniden decided that the activation key for each of these 3 trunking systems has to be purchased.
*Not everyone wants to listen to the various trunking systems.
* Not all of these systems are used in every country. ProVoice for example is not used in Europe. NXDN is not used in all European countries